One Hour Trail Ride
The one-hour trail rides are led by a guide. The rides go through some of the best countrysides Canada has to offer including meadows, forested areas and across streams with beautiful views of the escarpment. The ride can be tailored to suit the ability of the riders. Please note that the trail rides go through forested trails so you need to wear long pants and appropriate closed-toe shoes or boots.
One hour ride $50.00 per person +hst
Two Hour Trail Ride
These rides are only available to experienced riders as the terrain is challenging and being on a horse for 2 hours takes a bit more of a seasoned behind! We try to tailor each ride to suit the ability of the riders, but knowing the basics is required for the two-hour outing. Please note that the two-hour trail ride is subject to weather and trail conditions. The two-hour trail closes during the winter season.
Two hours ride $95.00 per person +hst
Children’s Pony Rides
These are tailored to suit the child’s ability and comfort range. From your child being supported on the pony while being led, through to riding on a lunge rein (a long lead), we can accommodate any level and skill ability.
15-minute Pony Ride $20.00 per person +hst
30-minute sessions are $35.00 per person +hst
The Fine Print
- All trail rides are subject to weather and trail conditions. We will ride in the rain, however, rides will be postponed or rescheduled in thunderstorms or snow squalls.
- Large groups require a 50% deposit to secure the booking. Pre-payments can be made through credit card or e-mail transfer. Deposits and non-refundable.
- 48-hour cancellation notice is mandatory.
- Height, age and weight restrictions apply. Please contact us if you have concerns
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled booking.
- We accept cash and credit on site for payments.